Thursday 15 January 2009

Day -1 Diena -1

I am getting ready for the next trip. Why to blog? Just to keep some people informed about my whereabouts, about adventures and troubles I may get into on my way to... this time to India. How do I feel now? Less ready then a month ago, a little bit scared, a little bit anxious, a little bit of everything. It is India, for gods sake, how else I have to feel before meeting with the one sixth of worlds population. I have booked a cheap place to stay for the first night in Delhi - Hotel Namaskar (917, Chandiwalan, Main Bazar, Paharganj, New Delhi) and that's probably it for preparations. I still know neither exact direction of my trip nor things I will see. I feel like a leaf on an autumn tree just before the last wind blow. I might drop into a river stream with no chance to change direction or I might hover freely in the wind with no clear destination. Who knows? Not me, for sure. So, follow me, advice me or just be curious.

Rengiuosi naujai kelionei. Kodėl rašau dienoraštį? Nes yra žmonių, kuriems įdomu, kur aš dabar, kokius nuotykius patiriu, į kokias bėdas įsiveliu... šį kartą - Indijoje. Kaip jaučiuosi? Netgi mažiau pasirengęs, nei prieš mėnesį, truputį bijau, truputį nekantrauju, ir visko po truputį. Tai Indija, po galais, kaip aš dar turėčiau jaustis prieš susitikdamas su šeštadaliu žmonijos vienoje vietoje!? Užsisakiau pigų viešbutuką pirmai nakvynei Delyje - Hotel Namaskar (917, Chandiwalan, Main Bazar, Paharganj, New Delhi), ir tai, tikriausiai, visas mano pasirengimas. Vis dar nežinau nei kokia kryptimi keliausiu, nei ką pamatysiu. Jaučiuosi kaip lapas ant rudeninio medžio sekundes prieš paskutinį vėjo gūsį. Gal mane pagaus upės srovė, nepalikdama šansų pasukti į šalį, o gal laisvai nusklęsiu vėjyje be aiškios krypties. Kas žino? Tikrai ne aš. Taigi, sekite mane, patarkit man arba būkite tiesiog smalsūs.

No comments:

Post a Comment